Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I am back!

I am indeed back, darlings, after such a long break. Lots of happenings here and there. One the biggest happenings, Arif got engaged! Yes, dearies, my twin brother is now engaged to his childhood sweetheart. How sweet is that?

As Mama slipped the beautiful ring (which was my Opah's), Babah whispered to me discreetly "One down, one more to go. And yet I wonder if I could ever let my little girl go". Oh Babah. I, too, wonder if I am ready to let go yet. No worries, though, I am yet to find my knight in shining armor, if there is actually one out there.

Arif was grinning and smiling all over on that day, 1st January 2008. He was truly a happy man. All the other brothers and the in-laws and me, of course, teased him senseless. He just smiled and smiled. They planned to get married in a year time.

Speaking about marriage, I attended a 'kenduri kahwin' at the end of 2007. Guess whose was it? Male A, darlings! Surprise, surprise. I did got an invitation from him, if you remember. However, the real reason for me attending it was because I got a personal invitation, from the bride herself. How did it happen? I'll tell you in the next post.

Ta-ta!

3 comments:

beezee~bee said...

i attended 7 weddings in total last yr alone...2 of which moi was d maid of honour, emceed antr 2 atr 3 jus being antr face 2 fill d seats up. gosh, i hate weedings already!

FairyGodmother said...

Hey, ur back!

hehehee...knight in shining armour? hmm...quite an extinct group nowdays..

nevermind, jodoh di tangan tuhan...

it will come sooner than you think!
(and you have to believe me, because I am, after all, a fairyGodmother!)

CityGirl said...

mirror me, aha! But this wedding is a rather peculiar one for me doll!

fairygodmother, maybe he's just around the corner. Who knows? wink!