Monday, December 03, 2007

Opening a new door...

... though different it may be!

What do I mean exactly? Oh pooh! This blogging thing is a new thing for me! And so I'm opening a new door. A door that will allow me to explore a different world. A world that is without boundary, without sense and without privacy, of course. Oh goody! The chance to poke my nosy nose around other people's life and see exactly what makes life just what it is for some people.

Oh wait! I did not even introduce myself yet. How rude of me. My apologies, reader(s) dear. I am in no position to deceive anyone. Whatever will I gain from that, may I ask? Now, now. I am not so very good in acting, I just do dramas. Yes, pets, dramas. I just love dramas. Don't you? Wicked!

I came from a very modest background. Very modest, yes. But that doesn't stop me from leading a life that is so extravagant (at least not in the RM sense, darlings!) that I could just not stop from loving every moment of it. Oh how I love life! I cherish every breath I take, even though it is a lungful of carbon dioxide and other stuff not worth mentioning. I'm a star in my own right and so are you, darlings. Always love yourself before anything or anyone else. You have got nothing to lose, I tell you.

Oh! Forgive me once again. For once I start, I could not stop. As I continue this drama of mine, you'll get to know me better, perhaps. A bit of mystery just add the spice to life, pets. Be content with it. Saying "ta-ta" now. In the meantime, just remember to grab that seconds you have with your loved ones. You'll never know if they'll be around tomorrow or not.

Ta-ta!

No comments: